An automatic build tool for OpenSCAD models that integrates with Github.
- Login with github at https://scadhub.org
- Link your repository
- Push a
.scadhub file to your repository
- Let scadhub do the rest
.scadhub file syntax:
.scadhub file can be a YAML or JSON file with the following properties:
"commit": true // commit the target file back to the repository
- Build to different target branch
- When suggesting repositories to add, prefer/highlight repositories where
- the programming language reported by GitHub == "OpenSCAD"
.scadhub file is present
- Create a demo repository showing off all kinds of config options